Loyalty Expo 2017 will take place May 2-4, 2017 in Orlando, Florida
About Loyalty Expo:
Loyalty Expo is a true Voice of the Customer-driven, best practice-focused customer loyalty and reward conference. By attending, you’ll have the opportunity to network with hundreds of your fellow marketers and hear how they are reaching their customer relationship-building goals. Market leaders will be sharing their experiences and insights on customer retention strategies and trends. Attendees will leave Loyalty Expo with an understanding of new research, technologies and solutions to aid their organizations on the customer loyalty journey.
The 10th Annual Loyalty Expo will provide the knowledge necessary to guide your customers on the path to loyalty. Presented by Loyalty360 – Assocation for Customer Loyalty, Loyalty Expo has earned the reputation of being one of the industry’s premier events, and we are extremely pleased to be able to continue to provide a forum to meet and discuss the challenges facing brands today.
The three-day event will be jam-packed with learning and networking opportunities including: 20+ interactive sessions, cocktail receptions and meals in the exhibit hall, and marketer-only peer-to-peer roundtables, as well as product & technology showcase sessions. The roundtables have been quite popular at our past events as participants take advantage of this offering to share experiences and discuss challenges and solutions.
Loyalty Landscape: The State of the Industry Report:
Customer loyalty is in the midst of a renaissance, spurred by the allure of new technologies, customer data and measurability. The Loyalty Landscape: The State of the Industry report will bring clarity to the current and future states of customer loyalty. Building on the insights revealed in previous reports, this year's report will include more benchmarking metrics and longitudinal findings regarding how brands are approaching challenges, technologies, customer data and measurement year-over-year.
The Loyalty360 Awards
The Loyalty360 Customer Loyalty Awards are an annual showcase of customer experience programs that drive business success by using innovative tools and techniques to understand the customer and develop emotional bonds with them through outstanding customer experiences. The Loyalty360 Customer Loyalty Awards recognize leading customer loyalty programs in North America, as well as those operating in EMEA, APAC and/or LATAM.
For more information visit http://loyalty360.org/the-loyalty360-awards/
Loyalty Expo 2017 will focus on the following topics:
- Loyalty Program Trends: Examining loyalty/referral programs, traditional and next generation initiatives for rewarding and retaining loyal customers
- Big Data & Analytics: Identification and collection across mediums and channels for strategic analysis, segmentation and descriptive and predictive results
- Customer Experience: Creating tailored and targeted customer experience structures and processes
- Customer Relationship Management: Building strong and engaging relationships with your customers
- Social Media: Understand how to best use this now vital channel for reaching customers and rewarding advocates
- Mobile: Taking your loyalty initiatives mobile to enhance the customer experience and further build customer engagement
- Omni-Channel Loyalty: Delivering a consistent, relevant and optimized experience across all channels to match (and exceed) customer expectations
- Payments: Adoption of new payment technologies and embracing tender-neutral and tender-differentiated loyalty
- Voice of the Customer: Designing effective strategies for creating robust customer dialogues and gathering and listening to feedback